We require 2 days notice for pick-ups. Click here to schedule an appointment. Our pick-up hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00AM-4:00PM. Items must be paid for in full and released in order to pick-up.
Fontaine’s Assisted Shipping for Jewelry & Coins
Fontaine’s Auction Gallery provides assisted shipping for jewelry and coins that will fit in a USPS small mailing box.
If you would like assisted shipping, please do not pay your invoice yet. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a form. Once we receive the filled out form, we will email you an updated invoice with the shipping charge added.
Once payment is received we will process your order, please allow up to 4 business days from the date the item is released for your item to ship. You will be emailed tracking information once your order is shipped.
Third-Party Shipping Options
- Customers are welcome to use a third-party shipper of their choice. Once you have selected a shipper, please email us: email@example.com in order to authorize the shipper to pick up your order.
- All shipping arrangements are to be made with the shipper directly.
- Please provide the shipper with your name, auction name/date, lot number and dimensions of the item(s), and insurance value if required. Fontaine’s Auction Gallery recommends fully insuring any shipment. Payment for shipping is due directly to the shipper.
- Fontaine’s does not recommend any shipper over another and assumes no responsibility for error or omission by any third-party agent.
- Fontaine’s must receive payment for your purchase and shipping authorization before we can release your property to the shipper of your choice.
- Fontaine’s Auction Gallery is not liable for any loss or damage to the property once it has been released to the approved shipper.
- Below is a list of shipping firms that we have provided for your convenience.
For small and medium-sized items (domestic and international):
Custom Pack & Ship
Contact: Lucas Durant
For small and large items being shipped to the Northeast, Southeast, South Central and parts of the Midwest:
Antiques the Safeway
Contact: Don Hill
For economical shipping, small items and some large items:
The UPS Store #655
180 Elm St Ste I, Pittsfield, MA 01201
The UPS Store #917
1971 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203
For larger items:
Contact: Scott Salzarulo
Outward Bound Courier Logistics
Contact: Alan or Ben Anderson
Plycon Transportation Group
Cousins Art Handling
Contact: Scott Cousins
Contact: Wendy Buckus
Top Notch Transport
For international shipments:
Daks Global Logistics
Navis Pack & Ship
Phone: (860) 645-8200
For international shipment of large items:
DTD Fine Art Services
Phone: 1-800-959-4383 (within USA)
1-908-707-0077 (outside the USA)